mob. +372 5186951
No products in the cart.
Ehitus- ja kõrgtöödeks sobiv 10,5 mm köis
1 in stock
Poolstaatiline köis ehitus- ja kõrgtöödeks.
Tüüp A köis
Köis, mida kasutatakse raskele alale juurdepääsuks
Väga sitke, laialt tuntud kui standardne kõrgustes töötamise köis.
Beal JOKER 9.1mm 60m
Beal Pro DYNASTAT 10,5mm
Beal JOKER Unicore 9,1mm 50m
To make inquiries, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form and we will contact you.
It is worth writing in the request:
– The address of the object
– Description of the problem
– What is the desired result
– Volumes / measures / conditions
6+1 days, I don’t see much point in suggesting for level 1, unless candidates are willing to work an extra day, and can catch a piece of level 2. The best option, from experience in level 1, is 5+1+1 days. A rest day for level 1 would be helpful. .
(Recommended by V. Melnikov)
1. Name of the course content:
Scaffolding installer training, level 1 (9+ m) (in accordance with the legislation in the Republic of Estonia and the Swedish Arbetsmiljö verket AFS 2014:26)
2. Course content group and basis for the preparation of the course content preparation>
European Union construction and assembly work and occupational safety requirements
3. Purpose and learning outcomes
By the end of the training, the learner has acquired the ability to safely install and dismantle construction scaffolds of nine meters and higher, which is based on confirmed theoretical knowledge of safety requirements, work planning and management, technical characteristics of the materials used, types of construction scaffolding, calculation of the loads acting on them, and the correct personal protective equipment and fall protection preparation and maintenance of systems used at work.
At the end of the training, the learner:
– knows the requirements of the legislation underlying the training;
– knows the types of scaffolding and their correct areas of application;
– applies the right materials corresponding to the technical task and conditions;
– can solve non-standard situations, find alternative solutions;
– performs an inspection of the work area, makes the necessary calculations and plans the work;
– analyzes and minimizes risks;
– understands his/her actions and performs tasks in an emergency situation.
4. Target group and requirement to start studying
Persons who wish to acquire knowledge of a new specialty, increase their practical qualifications, and also those who wish to supplement their professional knowledge as a construction scaffold installer in order to work in Estonia, Sweden and other EU countries.
Adult persons who do not have the following contraindications are allowed to attend the training:
– alcohol or drug addiction;
– epileptic, loss of consciousness and other seizures;
– mental and behavioral disorders, fear of heights;
– vertigo, a morbid sensation with a feeling of spinning around and disturbances in balance, disturbed coordination of movements;
– heart and blood circulation problems, chest pains;- diabeet;
– high or low blood pressure;
– mild paralysis, attacks of muscle weakness;
– mobility impairment, back, lumbar pain;
5. The total volume of study, its structure, study environment and study tools
Capacity: 68 academic hours, of which 53 hours are classroom work and 15 hours are practical work.
STUDY ENVIRONMENT: classroom for lectures / outdoor area for online learning and practical exercises.
The number of students in one group is 10 people per instructor. With a larger number of students, for every next 4 students, 1 assistant with the appropriate qualifications (work experience of at least 2 years, team management skills) is included.
STUDY TOOLS: presentation of slides and printed materials provided by the trainer, as well as work materials, tools and necessary equipment for practical work. The price of the above teaching aids is included in the tuition fee. The learner procures work clothes for himself.
6. Description of the learning process, including learning content, learning methods and materials
LEARNING PROCESS: auditory and practical work, which the learner performs together with the instructor in the field of practical exercises. The study takes place over 6 days.
COURSE CONTENT Theoretical part:
– occupational safety legislation;
– classification of construction scaffolding;
– construction scaffolding installation plan;
– rigging and lifting works;
– occupational safety when installing construction scaffolding;
– protective measures used on construction scaffolding;
– assembly of the necessary details for the installation of construction scaffolding according to the sketch.
– order of installation of a given structure;
Auditory study – 53 academic hours.
Acquisition of theoretical learning material, discussion with the trainer and other learners in groups.
Ends with a written test.
Practice hours – 15 academic hours.
Performing exercises in the field of practical exercises, applying acquired knowledge in practice (including checking and using personal protective equipment).
Ends with a practical test.
7. Evaluation, i.e. conditions for completing studies
Participation in at least 75% of classroom classes and 95% of practical classes is a prerequisite for graduation. In addition, a written and practical final test must be passed with a positive result, i.e. according to the evaluation criteria.
8. Documents to be issued
CERTIFICATE (confirms competence according to Swedish Arbetsmiljö verket AFS 2014:26 legislation) if the requirements for completing the studies – written and practical – have been met according to the assessment criteria.
CERTIFICATE if learning outcomes were not achieved, but the learner took part in the study. The certificate is issued according to the number of contact hours attended, but not if the learner attended less than half of the classroom hours. A learner who has received a certificate has the opportunity to take the training tests again within 60 calendar days.
9. Qualification of the trainer
Appropriate education, practical experience – theoretical knowledge and work experience of at least three years, at least three of those who have completed this training as an instructor’s assistant.
The 6+1 day should be added to the repeated practice of complex rescue operations and more time for practical work with setting up security. The fifth and sixth days are the most beneficial for the third level compared to the rest. For the third level, you have to repeat a lot of topics from the second level study program and learn a lot of new things from the third level. Therefore, the extra time allotted for repetition greatly increases their chance of passing their level. 4+1 days is very little for new third levels.
(Recommended by: V. Melnikov)
On day 6, it’s very helpful to add a re-practice of complex rescues – it helps a lot during the exam. And spend half a day on your own hitch in the air, followed by rescuing the victim from it.
Albon Training Center regularly collects, analyzes, makes the necessary conclusions and introduces changes to the training program in time.
Those who wish to have the training are considered to be registered for the course (hereinafter – the Candidate), if an advance payment of at least 30% of the course price has been paid. A candidate is admitted to training if the full amount of the training cost was received at the time of the course start.
Training refund may be executed under the following conditions:
Username or email address *
Lost your password?