The ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester is designed to facilitate handling during rope ascents.
- In normal use, the device moves freely along the rope without any manual intervention and follows the user in all his/her movements.
- Designed for use on a vertical or inclined rope.
- Easy to install and remove at any point on the rope.
- In the event of a fall or sudden movement, the fall arrester locks onto the rope and prevents the user from further falling, slipping or uncontrolled descent.
- Locks even if you grab the device during a fall.
- The integrated locking function allows the user to lock the device and thus reduce the length of a potential fall.
- In case of a strong gust of wind, the locking system prevents the rope from blowing upwards.
- The device’s connecting arm makes the system loss-proof even when passing intermediate anchor points.
- To work further from the rope, the device is used together with the shock absorber ASAP’SORBER or ASAP’SORBER AXESS, the latter allows the device to be used in two-person rescue situations with a load of up to 250 kg.
- Materials: aluminum, stainless steel and nylon.
- Weight 425g.
- Certification(s): CE EN 12841 type A when used with an ASAP’SORBER or ASAP’SORBER AXESS energy absorber, and a 10-13 mm EN 1891 type A rope.
- Certification(s): CE EN 353-2 when used with an ASAP’SORBER or ASAP’SORBER AXESS energy absorber and an AXIS 11 mm rope with sewn termination.
- Certification(s): EAC when used with an ASAP’SORBER or ASAP’SORBER AXESS energy absorber, and a 10-13 mm EN 1891 type A rope.
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.15 when used with an ASAP’SORBER or ASAP’SORBER AXESS energy absorber, a Bm’D or OXAN TRIACT-LOCK (international version) carabiner, a CAPTIV positioning bar, and a RAY 11 mm static rope with sewn termination.
For use with static rope! Before use, carefully familiarize yourself with the manufacturer’s instructions for use, and try and imitate all safe methods of use on a firm footing!