Adjustable lanyard is used to make work positioning systems, to complement a fall-arrest system.
- Grillon complements the fall protection system, the length of the rope can be adjusted very easily and precisely according to the needs of the work.
- Can be used in two ways:
- double mode (on the harness side attachment points) when the user works with weight on his/her feet. This type of attachment ensures better load distribution on the belt. Length is adjusted by pressing on the pivoting cam,
- single mode, on the harness ventral attachment point, when the anchor is located above the user, so that the load is comfortably distributed between the belt and leg loops. Length is adjusted by operating the handle, while holding the free end of the lanyard.
- Sewn terminations on both ends with plastic sheath to keep the connector in position and protect the rope from abrasion.
- Protective sheath protects the rope from abrasive contact and enhances rope glide.
- This protection can be removed for single mode use, to bring the user closer to the anchor.
- The device is available in 2m length.
- Replacement ropes available.
- The device complies with North American, European and Russian standards. ANSI Z359.3 CSA Z259.11 CE EN 358 CE EN 12841 Type C EAC.
Note: Grillon safety rope can also be used to create adjustable anchors or horizontal safety lines.