Dual Chinstrap for Vertex and Strato helmets.
- This chinstrap allows the chinstrap of VERTEX (models produced since 2019) and STRATO helmets to be changed or replaced.
- Allows the worker to modify chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397).
- The clip has two positions, corresponding to these two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground.
- Equipped with lateral separator to adjust strap length.
- Weight 34 g.
- Materials: nylon, polycarbonate and high-strength polyester.