The lightweight OK carabiner is made of aluminum. It has an oval shape that allows optimal loading of devices with a wide cross-section, such as pulleys, rope clamps and mobile fall arresters. Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate handling. It is available in three locking systems: automatic TRIACT-LOCK or the manual SCREW-LOCK system. OK can be connected to the CAPTIV bar to favor positioning of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device.
- Fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner.
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner.
- Ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio.
- Protects markings from abrasion.
Available in two different locking systems:
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening.
- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked.