PANTIN is a foot ascender designed for more efficient and less tiring rope ascents.
- Used to complement CROLL, ASCENSION, or BASIC ascenders.
- Keeps the body upright for more efficient movement.
- Design facilitates rope glide during the first few meters.
- Stainless steel cam offers excellent corrosion resistance
- HMPE (high-modulus polyethylene) straps resist abrasion.
- Compact shape allows it to remain constantly attached to the foot and prevents risk of snagging.
- Quick and easy to adjust with DOUBLEBACK buckle.
- Releases from the rope with a simple backwards movement of the foot.
- Catch available as accessory to keep the rope in the device during rope ascents.
- Materials: aluminum, stainless steel, high-modular polyethylene (Dyneema).
- Weight 85g.
- Suitable for 8 to 13 mm rope.
Note: The PANTIN is not an item of PPE.